RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you of the following:
PURPOSES BASED ON CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP:
- The personal data of the clients will be collected and processed during the pre-contractual relationship, in order to fully manage the relationship with our clients. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of evaluating offers, administrative management, accounting and billing.
PURPOSES BASED ON LEGAL OBLIGATIONS:
- The personal data of the clients will be processed to comply with the different legal obligations, for example tax.
PURPOSES BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTEREST:
- Customer data will be communicated to the company Vape Leader SL to the extent necessary for the provision of the services provided or for administrative management needs.
- The personal data of the clients will be kept for the legal period (currently five years) from the end of the service. They will only be communicated to third parties for legal compliance or at the group level to the extent necessary for administrative management reasons.
- The personal data of the clients will only be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations. They will also be communicated at the Zapely level to fulfill the services provided or any of the indicated purposes.
- Anyone has the right to request access to the personal data that concerns him, to request its rectification or deletion, to request the limitation of its treatment, to oppose its treatment and / or the right of portability. If you are a client, you can exercise your rights by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by an identity document or CIF, or by phone +34 961 081 272.